Monday, January 10, 2011

Tennis Star Auctions Nude Photo Of Wife

Dudes! What is up! I am feeling it right now, pumped up for another year of sports excellence both on air on the radio where I am often heard goofing off yet running several flawless shows, and in the blogging world bringing you the most interesting stories in the world of sports and entertainment for 2011.

For my first blog of 2011 I should be talking about the Playoffs and the NFL. What an incredible Wild Card weekend that was. Anyone outside of Seattle that picked the Seahawks to beat the defending Superbowl champions, please email me some keno numbers to play tonight. A 7-9 team hosting an 11-5 team and winning, if this were in one of those sports movies I'd walk right out of the theater but it happened, Seattle's moving on and they're still below .500. 

Now if Seattle beats Chicago at home that's when I'll worry about the sun exploding or the world falling apart like "2012" (Great movie). Maria wasn't worried, she fell asleep on my arm during the good scenes. The Jets beat Indy at home...man's game! Unlike Kansas City who hasn't been in a playoff game in nearly a decade and it showed as they got beat down at home courtesy of the Ravens. Green Bay travels to Philly to eliminate the Eagles and you know McNabb is somewhere going whew! 

I can go on and on about this weekend's games or bore you guys with details from my vacation, but instead I will tell you about Andre Agassi pimping errrr I mean auctioning off a photo of his naked wife. I don't know if he was joking at first or what but Agassi certainly can't deny this occured since he was caught on video at a recent charity event in Taiwan.

"You pay more than $4,000 and I will show you a picture of my wife on my phone naked", Agassi said.

His offer got laughter and applause from the crowd then someone offered $4,000 and joined Agassi onstage to receive his "prize". Agassi shook the winner's hand and the two men hugged. Agassi's wife is tennis pro Stefi Graf who has won 22 Grand Slam titles in her career. The couple have been married nine years and have two children.

Oops! Andre probably wants that one back. "Pay more than $4000 and I will show you a picture of my wife?" Easy! Andre, who do you think you are Brett Farve? allegedly. I don't know what's more bizarre, the fact that the audience started laughing and applauding or the fact that Andre hugged the dude that bid on his wife's nude photo. 

Anyone see Stefi? What's she got to say about all this? Is 4 grand enough, not enough, an insult? Bad move Dre, you can't be auctioning off your wife's nude photos. Larry Flynt thinks that was tasteless.

No comments:

Post a Comment