Thursday, March 25, 2010

When A Friend Invites You Over

I can't believe I let a month go by without blogging sorry about that dudes and I hate to say this but it probably will happen again. I just have so much stuff going on, good stuff don't get me wrong. During the past few months incredible things have been happening to me and I am just realizing how truly blessed I am.

It just goes to show that hard work does get noticed and I am just thrilled that soon I will be in a position to help my family and friends more than ever. Speaking of friends, can someone tell me the proper etiquette for visiting a friend's house? You would think that I'd know at this point but apparently I don't because I got into this huge debate with Jessica about it.

I have like 25 personal friends and it started with 5 but then some of them got married and some have family functions and lets just say I may have 100 friends by the end of the year. That's fine but I am constantly getting invited to someone's house and the last time it was my friend Justin who ordered UFC 1000 or whatever number it's on now, on ppv for like $50.00

We go to his house and he's charging people $5.00 each and I was kinda upset. Maria paid him on the down low I already know she did but she didn't even get mad it was Jessica my best friend since high school who's calling me rude. I'm like I will not pay after I bring over coronas and chips and other stuff I mean what is this and Justin's all like just have a seat. I think I had the right to be mad and I think I'm the only one who was brave enough to speak up because they all know I could care less.

See if you honestly know me then you would know that if you tell me in advance you plan to charge me an entry fee that I'm not coming and it's not that I am cheap it's just crazy that someone you think you know would do that. I am writing about it because it's becoming an epidemic lol I know I just got a raise but don't invite me to your house and then say pay up, that I think is whats rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment